90 supercharger

rtebeau

i have a 1990 tbird and im looking to port the supercharger but i want to do it myself. iv never ported anything in my life before but my father said he might be able to help me out a little, where do i start? i found a couple pictures on the site but im looking for measurements if you know what i mean, any help would be awesome.

thanks

I just did a quick gasket match or where I could see where the parts were contacting eachother..I/C tube to S/C and I/C tube to Intake....All in all I really didnt do much and I left the S/C blower exit stock......I didnt want to fully disassemble the s/c to make sure no fillings got in...And I didnt want to mess with the pressure exiting the S/C...So I never touched it to be safe side.....

What my plans are.....Wait and find the newer S/C in a Junkyard or a cheap parts car with the better blower...

Other quick options are a raised top and/or upgraded pulley...

I forgot whos reply I read in a recent search but made alot of sense...

""With all the mods done for air flow what have you done for the fuel part of it""...It was something like this.......

Alot of truth...I bet most upgrade everything and fuel pump and injectors last......Not to mention alot are probably on somewhat stock exhaust....

F1

Back