Polished SC engine compartment

kuhnga

I would like to put a screen saver together with as many different sc's as possible. Check this site out and send me a pic of your car.
When I get it done I will try to make a CD for everyone interested.
Thanks

http://www.supercoupekuhn.com/

How soon do you want SC pictures? And do you want only SC's? And when we can get the CD? :D

-Andy "Melon"

pictures

I will probably wait a couple of weeks to see how many I can get.
I did not think about non-sc, but that would be good. I have 20 pics of my car that it goes through now, it gets boring to see the same ole car.
Thanks

I've already got a screensaver of T-Bird's and Cougar's. It's just a basic slide show. MN12 Screensaver

If you are interested in Non-SC pictures, let me know. I'll get a few of my 'Bird. Otherwise, I'll get pics of my dad's SC when we get it painted, which will be in November or so.

-Andy "Melon"

Intercooler

Thanks
Yes, It made a huge difference 25rwhp with no fans, compared to stock with a 800cfm fan. I have 2, 800cfm fans on it now. Chris did an awsome job making it.

supercoupekuhn.com

hey

we talked at at carlisle, i'm from near barnesboro (aka northern cambria, haha). i don't know if you remember me or not. You made a great car even sweeter from the looks of things.

www.geocities.com/jmpsu/sc2.jpg

there's my car. i'm currently running polished aluminum xr7 rims on it though, since they look aftermarket. haven't got it lowered yet though.

Jeff

Back