Another exhaust question

NH89SC

Ok I'm going to fix the exhaust on my car. I am going to replace the resonator forward leaving the factory pipe back and factory mufflers on. What size pipe and what resonator should I use? I was either going to use the mustang headers or the factor manifold, but haven't decided yet. Motor mods are 70mm TB, 73 mm mass air Kn filter 10% early blower pully with intake and blower port matching, slight port job on blower.

Ok I'm going to fix the exhaust on my car. I am going to replace the resonator forward leaving the factory pipe back and factory mufflers on. What size pipe and what resonator should I use? I was either going to use the mustang headers or the factor manifold, but haven't decided yet. Motor mods are 70mm TB, 73 mm mass air Kn filter 10% early blower pully with intake and blower port matching, slight port job on blower.

I'd run 2.25" downtubes with a dual in 2.25" and single out magnaflow resonator to match the stock exhaust diameter since your keeping it. While the exhaust is off remove the lip in the exit side of the stock manifolds. You don't mention cats so I figure you're going without but some high flow manaflows are good if you do decide to add them. Everbody has an opinion on what brand they like and I like magnaflows.

Back