Pinks All Out Saturday.

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
It's this coming Saturday. We need to arrange a meeting place and a time and I suspect we should make it earlier rather than later in the day to make sure we can get in. We can meet either at the track or at one of the exits, i.e. the Suwanee exit, just outside of the Atlanta area and caravan up. I'll call the track on Monday to make sure we can still get tickets on Sat morning. I was going to check yesterday but we were rained out. It shouldn't be a problem, though.

I just looked at Atlanta Dragway's website and tickets will be available at the gate on Saturday morning. Gates open at 9 am. I suspect that the closer to 9 we get there, the better.

Naw, they usually want 10 sec cars and I'm not quick enough. The cutoff was 12.99 but I've never seen the final 16 slower than 12 flat.

I checked with Atlanta Dragway and tickets will be sold all day long for the event. There is no need to arrive early in order to get in. With that in mind I probably won't go until noon. For those of you who know where I live meet me at my house at 11:30 or so to caravan up. If we try to meet up at the track we may not be able to find each other.

How was the Pinks day? My boys had a Pinewood Derby race saturday so I couldn't make it.

Kurt

Sorry I missed Pinks. Hope you guys had a good time. This Saturday morning in downtown Norcross will be a classic car show open to the public and free of charge.

Pinks was great with the Vette beating the 72 Mustang twice in the final 16 round. I know the guy and his dad and they're good guys. They run a pair of identical red Vettes in our Summit series Pro class. The quickest car there was a 65 Chevelle that ran a 7.4 best I think it was. I saw his 2nd quickest pass, a 7.62. He lost in the quick 8 to the 2nd quickest car, a Fox body Mustang, when he went sideways off the line and the Mustang ate his lunch. Lots of great races. It was pretty evenly balanced between Fords, Mopars, and Chevies. Only one TBird, an 88, and he didn't make the cut. They picked the 10.30 class as the best grouping. All the final 16 except for a couple were really evenly matched and almost all of the races were really close. Air time is supposed to be in August.

All the final 16 except for a couple were really evenly matched and almost all of the races were really close.
Seems like Pinks has their system down pat for getting the cars to run all out without sandbagging. That makes for a lot better show than all the bs'ing in the normal Pinks.

Regular Pinks has so much arguing and bickering that I don't even bother to watch it. That's what I like about Pinks All Out, they really go all out. If you get a chance to catch Pinks All Out Takes, it's hilarious. Pass Time is good, too. I like watching it.

Pass Time is good, too. I like watching it.
I like pass time the best but I have a feeling it won't last. I like the variety of cars and drivers they have, even people going down the track for the first time.

Looks like I missed a good time....... I will not miss the Fun Ford Weekend. We should meet and park the T-Birds in one spot.

Re

Can't wait I got 6 tickets to Pinks all out @ Summit raceway now John Force
raceway June 7 th

Show soldout in 20 min

Chris

Back