PDA

View Full Version : We'll be in Orlando next week

ThunderDave
05-05-2008, 01:43 PM
We'll be staying at some condos called Westgate Resorts, it's off Vinnings Way Blvd. and Cypress Run Rd. A co-worker of hers has a time share there, so we are getting it for like $200 for the week.

She is lining up Disney, Kennedy Space Center, Seaworld, Bucsh Gardens in Tampa, so we will be busy most of the time. If I get a break though, it would be cool to meet some other SCers. Victor said he might be up in that area the latter weekend, for a car show of some type.

SuperChicken89
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Dave,

Let us know what your schedule is once you arrive in Otown. It would be great to meet you. You can visit with your old 5% JS pulley while you're here:D

Bryan

Flip
05-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Heh, you guys are going to be wiped each day:D. I do allot of work out at Disney so if you want to catch up for a beer while you're here give me a call. :cool:

I'll pm you my cell.

Flip

ThunderDave
05-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah, it's going to be like a site seeing marathon. :rolleyes: :eek:

Did you put the jackshaft on yet?

I pm'd back my cell.

SuperChicken89
05-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Did you put the jackshaft on yet?

I pm'd back my cell.

I think the 5% JS pulley was installed the day it arrived:D I haven't dynoed the car yet with the pulley, but the seat-of-da-pants dyno says it pulls better. I'll get the car on the dyno after my latest round of mods are installed:) Your pulley along with the other mods should have me ODing the blower by 25%. It might be fun to drive then;)

When do you arrive in town and leave? I may be in Atlanta on business all of next week:mad: I would like to meet up as a small group with you if at all possible.

Bryan

ThunderDave
05-07-2008, 04:49 AM
We should be getting in late Sunday night and leaving early the following Sunday.

ThunderDave
05-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Back from O town. Fun trip, if you don't count the $2800 for having the transmission in our Freestar rebuilt while there and the $200 for the rental minivan while ours was in the shop.

Was able/didn't have time to meet up with anyone while there, but did speak to Bryan, but he was in Atlanta at the time. Victor got stuck down in Miami because of the fires.

Hopefully, we'll be back again next year. Maybe we'll rent a car the next time for the whole trip. :rolleyes:

SuperChicken89
05-19-2008, 10:56 PM
Dave... Sorry we weren't able to meet up on this trip. Maybe the next time you're in town or when I'm in the Raliegh/Durham area.

Hope the rebuilt trans serves you well for that kind of money. That would really put a damper on my vacation for sure. Thanks for spending your hard earned money in Florida to help keep our taxes down:D

Bryan

the-big-e
05-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Fun trip, if you don't count the $2800 for having the transmission in our Freestar rebuilt while there and the $200 for the rental minivan while ours was in the shop.

Been there, done that......:p