fuel rail options

kevsha

so, in taking the upper portion of my car apart, my fuel rail seems to be damaged....not leaking but i would certainly not want to put it back on... so i have been looking and i haven't seen anything specific for supercoupes as far as an aftermarket fuel rail... is there anything that exists or anything that can be "repurposed" to fit. thanks!

-kevin

good deal.... yea all the hoses on mine are comming apart... if there was something in the aftermarket i would have bought it, but it looks like i'll just be re-building mine. thanks for the link!

You can pick one up pretty cheap in the classified section from someone who is parting out a car. BTW, 89-93 uses a differint rail than 94-95.

David

You can pick one up pretty cheap in the classified section from someone who is parting out a car. BTW, 89-93 uses a differint rail than 94-95.

David

Just in the regulator (2 bolt) and finish (chrome versus painted black), unless there is something I missed.

Nick

has anyone ever done that fuel rail re-build.... i am trying to find the hose in that article.... i looked on summit, but there is not hose that matches the part number in the article... a found a few wholesale dealers but they deal in bulk amounts... anyone have a link or another part number?:confused:

Back