Pictures from The Mitty

I'll be there the week of the 17th for the Year One Experience. I love running laps at Road Atlanta. I wish I could afford to do it all the time instead of drag racing.

Wow, that's awesome! Even an obligatory wreck in there. :D Seeing the Mini and the Pinto makes me think of Spike Jones "Day at the Races" - "and here comes the little one, he's coming up fast - zip - down the middle he goes - here he comes again, gaining speed, - zip zip - and he went by twice! RRRRRRWwwwwwwoooooooowwww - here comes a B52 - hey, how did he get in the race?" :eek::D

I guess you'd have to hear Spike Jones do it. It's actually very funny.

Anyway, awesome pictures. How in the heck to you get every single one of them dead center in the frame? I guess that's why you got to the job you do, huh? :)

Anyway, awesome pictures. How in the heck to you get every single one of them dead center in the frame? I guess that's why you got to the job you do, huh? :)

Thank you. The secret is to take over 4,000 photos (I'm serious) and only share the best ones.;)

I'm just glad I use digital--I would really hate to pay to have 167 rolls of film developed!

I have no idea what that car is..do you? My favorite car there was Brabham's Nissan GTP...coolest racecar ever.

I may be wrong, but I thought it was a Ferrari 330 P4 that somebody had obviously done a little work to.

-Rod

Will,

Just wondering if you have received any of my pm's. You have not gotten back to me in about 3 weeks.

Back