part number for upper rad hose w/fmic

mywhite89

Getting part numbers rounded up for any part on my car that now uses parts different then the stock components. When I bought the magnum powers front mount ic, I also got a new (shorter) upper radiator hose that had a Napa part number on it. I threw away the tag without keeping the part number for future reference. Anybody have the part number for that shorter hose on hand?

Chris

Any idea what car that upper hose would be off of? I'm not near a NAPA, and Part Source can't cross the number.

Nice try, those are for a stock set up and $80.00 better be the installed price.

This whole post is pertains to the upper rad hose if you have a front mounted inter-cooler which means your rad is no longer where it should be, which means OEM upper won't work...as far as I know.

No one knows what this hose is off of?

Hose fits applies to about 20 different cars. 82-86 Buick Sunbirds, early Chevy II's, Suzuki Esteems..

Dayco Part # 70817 works as well as the Napa #

Nice try, those are for a stock set up and $80.00 better be the installed price.

This whole post is pertains to the upper rad hose if you have a front mounted inter-cooler which means your rad is no longer where it should be, which means OEM upper won't work...as far as I know.

No one knows what this hose is off of?

my point was if your replacing 1 hose might as well replace them all so your not coming right back for another hose. and at that web sight theres a phone number. if you call and ask for bill im pretty sure he can get you just what you need.

Back