IC Fan??

franky_402

So i just got back from AZ and they have a fan there, 10" 650cfm for 45 bux, would this be sufficent for the intercooler, im am either putting a 5 or 10% on my sc. I would rather get one locally than wait for one to ship from the interenet unless its going to be significantly better

I dunno. The fan kits come with a way to mount the fan and relay to power it. You'll want that stuff and not just a straight fan.

a 10" is a bit big for the stock intercooler and 650cfm isnt that much.

spinningwheels, SCP, summit, and jegs sell the 8" 800cfm for pretty cheap.

there's even 6" fans at jegs and summit that are supposed to pull 1800cfm ! have yet to test their claims tho.

i just ordered the 8" perma cool fan from spinningwheels-sc for 78 after shipping they say its a 2100cfm?? Thats seems high compared to what everyone else is saying but hopefully it does the job

i just ordered the 8" perma cool fan from spinningwheels-sc for 78 after shipping they say its a 2100cfm?? Thats seems high compared to what everyone else is saying but hopefully it does the job

That is a Free Air number. Stick it to the back of your I/C and the air flow will drop like a rock. But it'll still help.

Back