-Some random Thunderbird SC parts for sale

Stelar SC

-UPDATED PRICES-

Hey whats up everyone? I've been out of the Thunderbird SC scene for awhile now, and iv sold my 1993 Thunderbird SC but i still surf these forums every once and awhile. Anywho i was cleaning my room the other day, and found a few used and brand new parts that i had laying around. I just want to sell this stuff for a reasonable price and hopefully sell it to someone who realy needs it. Ill name a price to start off with but if you feel for any reason that its too high then give me a reasonable offer and ill most likely accept it. That being said... here we go...

I dont know if anyone even uses these that much but its a service manual for the Thunderbird SC and the regular non supercharged Ford 3.8 V6. Asking $5 + Shipping i guess? lol
IMG_0459.jpg

I Know these are bushings for some part of the suspention on the Thunderbird but i forgot which part so make a reasonable offer and im sure ill accept.
IMG_0460.jpg

Last but not least i have a stock Supercharger top off of my friends 1994 Thunderbird SC that he gave to me when he installed the taller supercharger top. Asking $15 + Shipping.
IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

Like i said, everything im selling is negotiable but i want reasonable offers as well. If you need to get intouch with me with any questions you can PM me, if not my email is...

"Ktdstang@gmail.com"

and my AIM instant messaging name is "Stelar SC"

Thanks alot guys and gals

-kenny

-UPDATED PRICES-

Last edited:
Hey guys i just wanted to bump this thread i need to get rid of this stuff...

I took off the pictures of the stuff i sold already and i updated the prices but give me an offer on anything left and im sure ill be glad to get rid of it :)

Thanks guys

-kenny

Back