3 piece spoiler

skeem187

Anyone have the dimensions & some pics of one? It's the best looking spoiler on SC's IMHO. I'd like to see if I could find somewhere to get one made. TIA

That's exactly what it Ricardo. Do you know where I can get one? That is gonna look good on my new (to me) deck lid, once I get everything painted.

Those are discontinued, not even sure who made it. you will have to hunt down a used one. The ones you see around seem to have been installed at the dealer tru a dealer accesory network.
I would rather have the split right at where the trunk opens but that is just me. Not one that I have seen lines up right or installed perfect so who knows. Dalke has one in his Short Wheelbase Baby blue car.

I have one on my car, I'll take some pictures later. You've got me thinking about it though and the person who applied it before just used some 3M tape, so needless to say after 18 years it's coming off. I need to reapply or I might leave it off and sell it.

Alright here are a few

100_1349.jpg

This end of the large spoiler is coming off bad, I need to fix it. I mean it's really a minor thing but still...

100_1350.jpg

This side is more or less on properly

100_1352.jpg

And a rear shot.

Hope those help! :)

3-piece spoiler

Hey, I have one of those on the 94 Im parting out, but it would need paint. The paint now is chipping off, but its still usable. I may have posted some pics with my parts for sale listing. If youre still interested in one, let me know.Thanks.

Robert Miller

Back