PDA

View Full Version : Up-Coming West Coast Car shows dates and times

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Coming up car shows for 2008

(Fifth Annual Foothill Classics) car show and swap meet May 24th 1975 or older Muscle cars/ Street Rods/ Special Interest 50 & 60's music location Veterans Memorial Park, Valley Springs Calif

(Over The Hill Gang) Pre-Fathers Day Car Show June 7th at Elk Grove Park Pre 1972 cars setup at 8:00am

(Golden State Nationals) at Cal Expo Oct 3rd 4th and 5th over 1,500 vehicles spectators gate open at 8:30am

jleopold
05-19-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm going...
Maybe my buddy will bring his AC Cobra...

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-21-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm going...
Maybe my buddy will bring his AC Cobra...

John

AC Cobra thats nice to bring a powerful muscle car like that Dan has an original 289 Cobra and a 427 Cobra neat little cars

jleopold
05-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Ya he lives here in Tracy... we have a pretty nice Ford car group going here...
A mix of just about everything...

There is a custom shop here called Speed Freaks... They should be having a BBQ, Show and Dyno day real soon... maybe the next event is here in Tracy ?

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Ya he lives here in Tracy... we have a pretty nice Ford car group going here...
A mix of just about everything...

There is a custom shop here called Speed Freaks... They should be having a BBQ, Show and Dyno day real soon... maybe the next event is here in Tracy ?

Ford Car Group

John that group sounds interesting Speed Freaks BBQ and dyno day thats a good deal. There having a car show at Pismo Beach that is awesome Bikini girls BBQ surfing all the fun stuff

jleopold
05-25-2008, 08:38 PM
I'll Check with Ravi the owner and verify the dates and times...

I know we have a few T-birds here...

Sure would be nice if you could bring the bullet and show these guys what's what... they have a sweeeet Dyno machine at the BBQ.

Probably have 1-2 AC Cobras for sure and about 3-4 local SC's ...

I'm hoping to have mine running by then...

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-26-2008, 12:32 PM
I'll Check with Ravi the owner and verify the dates and times...

I know we have a few T-birds here...

Sure would be nice if you could bring the bullet and show these guys what's what... they have a sweeeet Dyno machine at the BBQ.

Probably have 1-2 AC Cobras for sure and about 3-4 local SC's ...

I'm hoping to have mine running by then...

John

Sounds like a neat deal to bring the Silver Bullet to and see the Cobras maybe we can get the Cobra group here to come there

jleopold
05-27-2008, 12:25 AM
I'll stop by the shop on Tuesday of this week to see if when they are doing it... Ravi is the guy featured on Discovery Channel with the 800 or 1000hp Mustang...