PDA

View Full Version : Greeting from Edmonton

Les Borda
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Hi all, just relocated here, been a member for a long time in the Toronto club. Who is out in Edmonton? I have no clue.

Cheers

Les

Flex
05-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Hello dude,

Welcome to the big E. First John Ludorf (jludorf) lives just outside the city right now. Jim Birmingham (spetz) lives in the capilano area. I live about 5 minutes from Jim's place. Gordon Villumsen (65T) told me he lives in the west end brittania area.

Flex
05-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Maybe the 5 of us can get together on Fridays and have our own car gang. There are asian gangs in town who's gangs are named after the type of cars they drive. Like the CRX's, the 280Z's etc. We could come up with a catchy name like .....The Rice Frier's, or .....Fart Cannon Killer's. What do you think?

Les Borda
05-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Maybe the 5 of us can get together on Fridays and have our own car gang. There are asian gangs in town who's gangs are named after the type of cars they drive. Like the CRX's, the 280Z's etc. We could come up with a catchy name like .....The Rice Frier's, or .....Fart Cannon Killer's. What do you think?

Great I'm right at the bottom of Jasper Ave just before it turns into 82nd Street in the Boardwalk Towers. It;d be great to start getting together, while in Toronto I did an awful lot of work on these cars with fellow club members. I have forgotten alot but it'll come back. Getting too damned old to turn the wrenches like I used to but still can...LOL. I'll be Dad no doubt because I'm 55, like back in Toronto. I have a few handy tools, the good Ford code reader, the tool for taking off the hydraulic line off the tranny for 5-speed owners(or I used to have it, hope I still do).

Flex
05-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Naw, your too old. You'll cramp the stiles of us "young" guys.:eek:

Seriously, there are some "cruise" nights and meeting spots if you are interested.

BuRHan90SC
03-19-2009, 01:24 AM

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz