sc seat bolster fix

scfix92

can this be fixed I have another car with a good bolster I can get some more pics if needed

DSC00285.jpg

im not sure with the way it is made to the seat and with the air going to it.since you have another seat i would change it out even if you have to have it recovered to match your interior.then i would play around with the seat to see what can and canot chang out.you would hate to mess up another seat.this is just what i would do.

yep, it can be replaced...attach the leather to teh new black piece and then slide the black piece back into the seat.

yeah right!!

well I am clueless so here goes my lame clueless response everyone knows Im clueless about sc related stuff lol

Attachments

• DSC00285.jpg
    DSC00285.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:
Manny, it was not directed to you.... It was direct to pap's, who is just
adding replys to build his number count. How many times does it talk to
say he does not know. When the internet is full, it will be his fault.

Lol @ Internet full... Wonder if there is a charge for that?? Pap does reply a lot to msgs, and I must say that 8 out of 10 times, although it is nonsense, we need to respect our elders. I usually just grin and bear it and move on down the thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
look i tryto help,if im wrong im wrong,someone who knows for sure will give right answer,so F.M.W.I.S.:D

Back