EEC
Center console assembly
supercharger and inlet
149 speedo
5-spd tranny
Driver air bag
hood
trunk lid

running long block - $475 (heads, block, internals, oil pan, valve covers, intake manifold, timing chain cover, h20 pump, good motor mounts, crank and cam sensor)

this car has most to all options, keyless entry w/ key fab, sunroof, grey leather interior with great rear seat, no tears.

Let me know what you need.
Thanks!
Ryan

sales@thunderbirdscshop.com

Attachments

• DSC03154.JPG
    DSC03154.JPG
    239.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC03168.JPG
    DSC03168.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC03182.JPG
    DSC03182.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC03188.JPG
    DSC03188.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC03169.JPG
    DSC03169.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
how bout the center console?:eek: how much for that with the shifter bag. and parking brake cables:eek: and the upper shifter- ball included :eek:

Last edited:
Harmonic Balancer

Does this car have a BHJ Balancer and if it does I am interested? How many miles on the car and do you still have the complete engine?

balancer and engine

Does this car have a BHJ Balancer and if it does I am interested? How many miles on the car and do you still have the complete engine?

129k on the car

Not sure if it has a BHJ balancer, if I had to assume it is the stock balancer.

The long block is availalbe with accessories you may need.

Local pick up only in Minnesota.

Thanks
Ryan

May be interested in the clutch pedal assembly, possibly the brake pedal, and center console (considering a 5spd swap) if they are still available. How much for them? Shipped to 68008

-Melon

Edis

I am looking for the EDIS heat sink/mount assembly. Is this available? Let me know a price for zip: 11772.

Chris

What"s the going rate on the rear seat? I'm also looking for a DIS module and the small harness from the coil pack to the engine management harness.

Last edited:
Back