Brad

asshole81

Cliff good one Brad, I have to agree with Brad.......................Virgil,Vagasil,Cliff ,Clit same **** different pile. Did i say that out loud. QUOTE " Don't hate me because you think I'm an ASSHOLE,Hate me because I know I'm an ASSHOLE".And yes Cliff Jesus loves me and everyone eles thinks I'm a ASSHOLE !!!
PEACE
P.S. I'll take Ernie for the block

Last edited:
uhm

I'm not quite sure if it's supposed to make sense.

All I could figure out was he was making an ass out of himself, not an asshole.

<shrug>

Markv

Can you say that in you big boy's voice,I'm sure Brad got it and I'm sure the message subject said Brad not assclownMarkv.

You're so witty it frightens me.

Actually I quite understood your post, it was in regards to people calling Patricia, Pat, and you decided at the same time to throw a little name calling in and sound 'cool'.

However - usually stuff meant for one person as a private joke - should remain private. All you show here is not that you're an asshole, but instead, like I said earlier, an ass.

Not to mention you didn't even manage to post it in the correct thread.

Kudos, and that's all I have to say on this matter. Enjoy flaming back.

I will respect Brad's wish and stop this war of words.I only wish that one day we have a large club meet and our paths cross and we will see who's frightens who,who's the ass and who's the asshole........Skate hard retard, and that's all I have to say on this matter.

I think I frighten most people with my looks as opposed to my muscles, :mad:

Oh well, hehe, the looks work on the girls, who cares about the guys, :D

I'd have to say Mark at least exercises a little tact rather then sounding like a grade 6 kid calling somone whatever stupid names he can think of, and too boot, over the internet.

If your so concerned about seeing mark in person, wouldnt you then be more apt to say these things to virgil in person as well???

Just a thought.

Back