step by step how to bypass the boo switch

nwnsc

first remove the bottom panel of the dash by the fuse box. the realy is the one with 4 wires comeing in to it they are green, purple, and 2 red with light blue strip. cut the 2 red wires connect together. and put every thing back together. just puting this out there because there was no clear directions how to.

Attachments

• 05-19-08_1509.jpg
    05-19-08_1509.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 05-19-08_1510.jpg
    05-19-08_1510.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 05-19-08_1511-1.jpg
    05-19-08_1511-1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 132
first remove the bottom panel of the dash by the fuse box. the realy is the one with 4 wires comeing in to it they are green, purple, and 2 red with light blue strip. cut the 2 red wires connect together. and put every thing back together. just puting this out there because there was no clear directions how to.

whats this do???

on 90 autos have a realy that only lets you start them when the brake is applyed. mine was going out so i bypassed it and took pics and wrote stsp by step directions because if some eles wants to do it they could without playing with a volt meter for 30 min. to figer out to do it.;)

on 90 autos have a realy that only lets you start them when the brake is applyed. mine was going out so i bypassed it and took pics and wrote stsp by step directions because if some eles wants to do it they could without playing with a volt meter for 30 min. to figer out to do it.;)

cool man i didnt know it was for... so in a 90 auto you have to hit the brake befor the car will start what some crap... lol

Back