PARTING OUT BLACK 1989 5spd

Miller

I have a parts car i had delivered to me recently. Its a black 1989 parts car, back bumper is cracked and one fender got hit with a basketball so its a litlte dented. otherwise mint. Interior is in great shape also. Have some performance parts with it, Dalkes CNC heads + cam. roller rockers, JS pulley, ported 94 blower with gtp rotors... I will post pics later. Will accept any offers made for any parts want this car gone by the weekend.

CNC Ported Heads - Oversized Valve seats and 1.94/1.60 valves
Port Matched Intake Manifold
Billet Custom Cam .610" lift
Roller Rockers: 1.73 Ratio
Chromoly Pushrods
ARP Head Stud Kit
^^^^^ by: Super Coupes Unlimited
Ported Late Model Blower w/ Coated Rotors
Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum
Custom Frount Mount IC - 2.75" (by CMac'sAlot)
Custom 3/4" SC Raised Top (Wynne)
10% OD Jackshaft Pulley
10% OD Crank Pulley
5% OD Blower Pulley
SCP Polished Aluminum Underdrives
Felpro Gaskets
New Solid Rubber Motor Mounts
A/C Deleted
Magnum Powers 3.5" Air Intake
Magnum Powers cold air divider
75mm Professional Prodcucts TB
C&L 76mm Mass Air
60# Siemens Injectors
Taylor ThunderVolt 8.2 Spark Plug Wires
Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
9" MAC Air Filter
Removed Air Silencer
Ported Exhaust Manifolds
One Piece True Dual Exhaust 2.5" All the way
Magnaflow High Flow Cats and Magnaflow Tips
Late Model Gas Tank

Last edited:
funny paul. Lets keep it reasonable at least here. any somewhat reasonable offer will not be refused. I was given $100 to help with the shipping.

Theres also a new deck, a tennis racket and subs in the trunk.

$1k takes the whole car

Last edited:
funny paul. Lets keep it reasonable at least here. any somewhat reasonable offer will not be refused. I was given $100 to help with the shipping.

Theres also a new deck, a tennis racket and subs in the trunk.

$1k takes the whole car

I got a $1000 for ya. Pick up tomorrow?

you mean , "was it" the parts didnt show up today so the car couldnt be finished, and I told him if he didnt get them here by today I couldnt guarentee anythign with the car. and what that meant was, if it would be here when he came to get it or not

Mine now too. I'm there first thing in the morning to take it home. It's going to make a glorious planter!

Picked it up and got it home. Already installed the first modification... a row of daisies on the cowl!

nope not a joke. Dalke never sent us the rest of Erics big expensive order so I quit and sold it to paul this morning.

Back