Wednesday Night Meeting(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Borda

Wednesday Night Meeting

Hooters in Brampton, on Queen Street west. Half price wingies.

Sorry for the short notice on this one. If there is no interest then we can cancel.

Okily dokily fella's the meeting is officially on, with Jimmy, Ron, myself , probably Greg Coleman and no doubt a few others it's worthwhile having

Les, I may be able to drop by, but not for very long ... my parents will be in town, and I'll be having dinner with them and my bro and sis. Otherwise, I'll see you guys next time out.

cheers
Ed N.

Al Al the kiddies pal? I get a charge out of him, Johnny is a riot too. Try and make it out Wayne if your not busy.

I'm sure my father would go for that, old lech that he is, but I think it would be thumbs down from mom.

cheers
Ed N.

I heard Marie used to be a guy!!!

Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing, eh?!

LOL! J/K

...Remember your heart, Les.

Cheers,

Sean

A guy????????!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? Say it isn't so...LOL.

I know one of these nights I'm gonna throw the BIG one right there in Hooters, What an epitaph that would make huh???

Can someone post directions to Hooters from 401 traveling east from Kitchener area please....

252 Queen St. East Brampton just west of Hwy 410. 905-450-9464.

401 to 410 north.
Get off at Queen St.
Go West (left).
252 Queen St.

Ron, east on 401, go north on 410. Exit at Queen St. Turn left, it's about 3 minutes west of 410, on the north side of Queen St. You'll pass one Ford-Lincoln dealer on that side, if you see another one on the south side, TURN AROUND, you've gone too far.

cheers
Ed N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back