HID Xenon headlight system NEW! W/pics

IdoXLr8

Hi all, I've got a HID Xenon system for the earlier cars, this is a brand new system never installed, comes with instructions and has everything you'll need, I installed one of these kits back in 05' and was very inpressed, so I bought one for my car...my cost on this system was 275 plus shipping ...asking 200 shipped...thanks Paul

Last edited:
Hi all, I've got a HID Xenon system for the earlier cars, this is a brand new system never installed, comes with instructions and has everything you'll need, I installed one of these kits back in 05' and was very inpressed, so I bought one for my car...my cost on this system was 275 plus shipping from Hella...asking 200 shipped...thanks Paul

Have some more info...these kits now retail for 349.00 :D

Last edited:
HID Xenon headlight system NEW!

As far as color...its the same as far intensity...there is no comparison, if look at a Benz or BMW or any stock German system with Xenon lights you'll get the idea...thanks Paul

Fyi

I was checking ebay...there are some kits that look like they might be OK:D

Not to high-jack my own thread...

HID Xenon headlight system NEW!

Thanks for the bump...these where sold but I never received payment :(...so they are still available!

Last edited:
Do the kits cause any damage to the headlight housings from heat like burning the lens or melting the mount area? I've seen damage done from some of the so-called "Xenon" and Halogen bulbs that throw alot of heat.

Thanks,
Mark
'95 SC 5spd

HID Xenon headlight system NEW

Not that I've heard, this system is designed for the stock lenses...:D

Depending on color looks like this in stock housing

Attachments

• PICT0058.jpg
    PICT0058.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 99
Back