2000 cobra r's 18"

Only if:

1) You get them in the TBird bolt pattern or

2) You convert your bird to Stang bolt pattern

There's always a way. ;)

I would agree that they are too large for anything but 14" brakes. Notice that professional racing efforts only ever run enough wheel to cover their brakes, and no more.

I should have looked closer, I jumped to conclusions based on the style. What offset did you need to achieve that and is there and pictures from the front or rear of the car? Reason I ask is TSW offers a wide line up of staggered set ups and 18 x 9.5" is one of them (that and the Cobra Rs). :)

How on earth indeed Tom...?? :rolleyes: Did you even follow the link to view the photos?? Meh...Forget it

Brad

Actually your photos in the link dont show a straight on front or rear view,so its not apparent whether the rims extend out beyond the side of the car (particularly in the front).

A 245-45/18 size tire is too narrow for a 9.5 inch rim,and will definitely have the ricer stretched look.This size tire isnt recommended by the tire makers for mounting on a rim wider than 9inches.A 255-45/18 tire is marginal in size for a 9-5 in wide rim and will still look streched.

Last edited:
Back