PDA

View Full Version : Speed Freaks Annual Show, BBQ & Dyno

jleopold
05-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Hey guys...

Save the date... http://www.speedfreaksinc.com/page8.html

Ravi, the owner of Speed Freaks in Tracy announced the date for the annual Show, BBQ & Dyno day.

July 28th so far...

We have a second to show our birds and probably dominate this show.
Good food, Dyno machine testing, and easy for all of us to get to it.

So... I told them about Jim D's car and they cannot wait to see what the SVT - T-birds can do....

My ride will be done by then so I'm in...

Whatcha think... can we pencil in 10 cars or more ??? between

Sac, Pollock Pines, Tracy, East Bay and San Jose areas ???

Jim Demmitt Jr
05-28-2008, 12:53 AM
John

Thanks for the event info :-)

The Silver Bullet will be there they will be suprized when I fire it up this will be great to show them our powerful Tbirds. Cant waite to meet the Speed Freaks and eat the nice tasty BBQ food. I know Dan will bring his 427 Cobra and GT40 car there along with about 10 other Ford 427 Muscle cars of our friends

dwayne
05-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Hay Jim,i can truck my cobra out if you want to take it to,got access to a car hauller,hook it up to one of my trucks and send it out their.you could do the honners.

Jim Demmitt Jr
06-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Hay Jim,i can truck my cobra out if you want to take it to,got access to a car hauller,hook it up to one of my trucks and send it out their.you could do the honners.

Cobra Torino

That would be neat

jleopold
06-25-2008, 02:04 AM
I will double check the times and dates as I'm sure it's getting close

David Neibert
07-14-2008, 01:51 PM
John

Thanks for the event info :-)

The Silver Bullet will be there they will be suprized when I fire it up this will be great to show them our powerful Tbirds. Cant waite to meet the Speed Freaks and eat the nice tasty BBQ food. I know Dan will bring his 427 Cobra and GT40 car there along with about 10 other Ford 427 Muscle cars of our friends

Jim,

Are you and Dan still planning to attend this event with the Silver Bullet and his cars ?

David

Jim Demmitt Jr
07-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Jim,

Are you and Dan still planning to attend this event with the Silver Bullet and his cars ?

David

David

There dont seam to be a set date on this deal they just had a car show not sure if its the same event. We wont have time anyway we will be testing and than the car is on its way to Medford

jleopold
07-16-2008, 03:50 AM
Hello everyone...

I'm checking with SF guys in Tracy about the date for this event...
reply soon with details

John