PDA

View Full Version : Unresponsive SC Guys

dklitzke
05-30-2008, 02:49 AM
Hey, SC Guys,

How many times does it take before you guys respond and answer membership questions? I know you all have day jobs, but so do we. I am trying to renew my membership so I can access all the forums. I am an SC owner and regular active member of this site. How 'bout it? Tell me how much dues are for a year, ot preferrably two, and I will mail a check to wherever I need to send it. Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Don

gldiii
05-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Just hit the "JOIN" button on the main www.sccoa.com web page, fill out the form and the second page has all the info on where to send the dues.

dklitzke
05-30-2008, 11:25 AM
I am reminded that I should not do a post when I am in a bad state of mind, like when I posted this one. I mailed you two years worth of dues. For a rather obscure car getting minimal support from FOMOCO, you guys do an admirable job of keeping these cars running all by yourselves by hosting and managing this club and website. I think it's one of the best car clubs around. Thanks for all the support you guys do behind the scenes so we can collaborate on all things SC, thanks much.

Best,

Don
Prospect TN via Iraq till September

:D

BTW, I hope I will have access to all the forums when dues are received?

90coug
05-30-2008, 02:19 PM
George, I sent in my dues back on the 23rd. Anyway you can activate my membership soon so I can take a look at the member only area?

Thanks again!

-Bryce

ndiiorio
05-30-2008, 02:33 PM
yes i think it is time to update the memberships. i know it takes a few weeks, but i believe i paid mine about six weeks ago. an update would be great, thanks.

gldiii
05-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Updated information is always here:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82622

If you submitted dues after the dates in that post, they have not been processed. If I get to process dues it is usually on a weekend.

dklitzke
06-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Hi SC Guys,

Just checking to see if my check and letter made it to you yet. Please note I am requesting to change my login id when you update my membership, #1764. Thanks

don

;)

gldiii
06-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Please read the post above yours. It has all the dates for items that have been processed. I just stackup the mail until processed.

kevsha
06-18-2008, 12:22 PM
my membership was processed on the 8th...2 days after the date you have on thier....i don't meant to be impatient but that was about 11 weeks ago. any idea about when i am going to be a memeber?:confused:

i also fowarded the e-mail from paypal confirming the payment on that date

gldiii
06-18-2008, 12:51 PM
Depending on the type of PayPal transaction not all money is released on the date of the transaction. Also, the email on the PayPal does not always match the email used to register on the boards and we cannot always match up payment to board ID. We send an email to the PayPal address asking for the board ID so we can give access.

If you PayPal'ed before the date in the post above then email me at the address described in the post with your PayPal email, board email and user ID and I will get back to you on what happened. Your year's membership will be effective for a year once we are able to match payment to board ID.

90coug
06-18-2008, 04:00 PM
Well George you got me worried now, I have two email addy's on my paypal but I don't know which one it's showing you. So could you at least tell me if you got my payment and know it's me? PM sent, don't want to show my email addy's :)

gldiii
06-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't PM me, just use the address in my post. Send both email addresses. I haven't seen PayPal account with multiple email, but I don't think I have seen everything!

90coug
06-18-2008, 05:30 PM
You can setup your PayPal with more than one email address. You must choose one as your primary, which is denver.bryce@*****.com \\ So this would be the one you saw and no it's not the one I have setup here on the site. So now you know, please shoot me a PM or email if you require any additional information.

RedSC93
06-18-2008, 08:05 PM
I sent my payment last week, email is tool360@nocturnalwarfare.com

thanks,
Jerry

dklitzke
07-02-2008, 04:27 AM
I mailed it on 30 May.

Don Klitzke
RFCU check for $30.00

PM me at donald.klitzke@mmcs.army.mil

Thanks.

fastsc92
07-02-2008, 02:30 PM
I sent mine on March 26th.....I know people get busy but this is getting ridiculous...

Toms-SC
07-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Still waiting as well

rzibilske77
07-04-2008, 08:48 PM
I sent mine on March 26th.....I know people get busy but this is getting ridiculous...

and because of this i would like to send in for a muliple of yrs dues.......they wont accept it...what gives here:confused:

RedSC93
07-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Waiting long, Jun. 15, 2008 Payment To Super Coupe Club of America Completed ... -$15.00 USD Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1NY561421L4621341)
In reference to:S-47321679WW4904512

Still not even a email, I love the site but please it should'nt take this long there seems to be plenty of help here otherwise.

Thanks,
Jerry

ndiiorio
07-06-2008, 07:30 PM
im still waiting as well, i sent mine in at april... i guess all we can do is wait...

rzibilske77
07-06-2008, 08:12 PM
also remember, your yr long memeberships wont start until they actually process them so dont worry you'll get a full yr...more in most cases, but yes the waiting game sux if you are wanting to view member only pages or your personal page.

dklitzke
07-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Hello SC Guys,

I mailed a check (#5986) for $30 bucks back on 30 May, and it still has nnot cleared my account, and my access has not been renewed to all the good forums on the site. How 'bout it? You going to update or not? Thanks.

:o

Don

donald.klitzke@mmcs.army.mil

TwoTimeSC
07-18-2008, 08:42 AM
I've been waiting about 6 weeks now after sending renewal fees via PayPal.
I know how tough it is to find time when we all have busy lives and I'm sure that maintaining a board like this can be quite a daunting task with its hundreds of members.

How about at least a word from you SC Guys on when the next "round" of processing should happen...a target date, or time period, of sorts?

fastsc92
07-18-2008, 08:44 AM
try waiting over 4 months........:rolleyes:

gldiii
07-18-2008, 12:13 PM
If I had an ETA on processing, believe you me, I would post it. I put all up to date info in the link that I have posted many times. I may have some time this weekend, but probably will not get to all of the receieved dues.

If you are uncomfortable with having the $15 hang out there for so long, I completely understand. Just contact me at my email below and I will refund your money and you can try again at a later date when we catch back up on membership. I can tell by the postings that no one is happy with the current state of affairs, but there is no way I can rectify quickly or completely.

90coug
10-13-2008, 02:44 PM
I'm still waiting, please activate my membership :( Going on five months for me.

Business Name:
Super Coupe Club of America
Email:
scguys@sccoa.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.sccoa.com
Customer Service Email: scguys@sccoa.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Amount:
-$15.00 USD
Fee:
$0.00 USD
Total:
-$15.00 USD
Date:
May 23, 2008
Time:
11:37:38 MDT
Completed

watsonlk
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
I have not paid dues, but thought about until I came to this one... :(

Just a suggestion but how about soliciting whatever help you may need to process the memberships and get them activated by a trusted long-time member (or three).

It also seems it would be quicker and better for the board over-all to go ahead and activate a person requesting a refund, vs the time it takes to process a refund and have a mad fellow SC'er.

We all need each other at some point and if you don't you're not in a SC :D