Unresponsive SC Guys

dklitzke

Hey, SC Guys,

How many times does it take before you guys respond and answer membership questions? I know you all have day jobs, but so do we. I am trying to renew my membership so I can access all the forums. I am an SC owner and regular active member of this site. How 'bout it? Tell me how much dues are for a year, ot preferrably two, and I will mail a check to wherever I need to send it. Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Don

Thanks George

I am reminded that I should not do a post when I am in a bad state of mind, like when I posted this one. I mailed you two years worth of dues. For a rather obscure car getting minimal support from FOMOCO, you guys do an admirable job of keeping these cars running all by yourselves by hosting and managing this club and website. I think it's one of the best car clubs around. Thanks for all the support you guys do behind the scenes so we can collaborate on all things SC, thanks much.

Best,

Don
Prospect TN via Iraq till September

:D

BTW, I hope I will have access to all the forums when dues are received?

George, I sent in my dues back on the 23rd. Anyway you can activate my membership soon so I can take a look at the member only area?

Thanks again!

-Bryce

yes i think it is time to update the memberships. i know it takes a few weeks, but i believe i paid mine about six weeks ago. an update would be great, thanks.

Have you received my check for dues yet?

Hi SC Guys,

Just checking to see if my check and letter made it to you yet. Please note I am requesting to change my login id when you update my membership, #1764. Thanks

don

;)

Please read the post above yours. It has all the dates for items that have been processed. I just stackup the mail until processed.

my membership was processed on the 8th...2 days after the date you have on thier....i don't meant to be impatient but that was about 11 weeks ago. any idea about when i am going to be a memeber?:confused:

i also fowarded the e-mail from paypal confirming the payment on that date

Depending on the type of PayPal transaction not all money is released on the date of the transaction. Also, the email on the PayPal does not always match the email used to register on the boards and we cannot always match up payment to board ID. We send an email to the PayPal address asking for the board ID so we can give access.

If you PayPal'ed before the date in the post above then email me at the address described in the post with your PayPal email, board email and user ID and I will get back to you on what happened. Your year's membership will be effective for a year once we are able to match payment to board ID.

Well George you got me worried now, I have two email addy's on my paypal but I don't know which one it's showing you. So could you at least tell me if you got my payment and know it's me? PM sent, don't want to show my email addy's :)

Don't PM me, just use the address in my post. Send both email addresses. I haven't seen PayPal account with multiple email, but I don't think I have seen everything!

You can setup your PayPal with more than one email address. You must choose one as your primary, which is denver.bryce@*****.com \\ So this would be the one you saw and no it's not the one I have setup here on the site. So now you know, please shoot me a PM or email if you require any additional information.

Last edited:
Waiting long, Jun. 15, 2008 Payment To Super Coupe Club of America Completed ... -$15.00 USD Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #1NY561421L4621341)
In reference to:S-47321679WW4904512

Still not even a email, I love the site but please it should'nt take this long there seems to be plenty of help here otherwise.

Thanks,
Jerry

Back