intercooler

animalguy10

Hey guys i got a good front mount used intercooler.. it has to be mounted in between the bumper and rad.. i have a few pics of teh previous instal but does anyone have some good pics of how they mounted theres.. i could us some tips... look slike i may have to run the tubes out beside the battery and air cleaner.... ideas pls...

Hey guys i got a good front mount used intercooler.. it has to be mounted in between the bumper and rad.. i have a few pics of teh previous instal but does anyone have some good pics of how they mounted theres.. i could us some tips... look slike i may have to run the tubes out beside the battery and air cleaner.... ideas pls...

I dont have pictures of my install, but it is located in the same location. On both sides of the intercooler I got 180 degree bends coming out and going right under the battery tray and other one beside the air filter.

I dont have pictures of my install, but it is located in the same location. On both sides of the intercooler I got 180 degree bends coming out and going right under the battery tray and other one beside the air filter.

you are welcome to stop by and take a look. I live in Newmarket.;)

If you get a chance to see my old car that Ryan Harris has, it has a good setup and is easy to do without cutting anything.

Fraser

If you get a chance to see my old car that Ryan Harris has, it has a good setup and is easy to do without cutting anything.

Fraser

Paul was out at night time, so he didn't get a real great look at it then. You're more than welcome to come out for a better look though.

Id really like not to cut anything....it seems to get one that fits proper im looking upwards of 1300 usd... geshhhh.
Ryan i wouldnt coming by in the light to get a good look at your set up.. be fore i get frustrated and buy a direct fit one.
Ryan does yours have in and out on same side.. my intercooler has oposite end inand out makes it hard to NOT cut...

Fmic

OKay so ryan i may come have a look again if thats okay or perhaps i can see Dzmitry's in newmarket.. seeing as i work there...
gettgin pretty frustrated trying to mount the tubing directions.

Back