Super Sunday all Ford Show November 21st

So I just printed mine and will send it in! Im off on sundays so I should be able to make it! hope to see more there!

So I just printed mine and will send it in! Im off on sundays so I should be able to make it! hope to see more there!

So far it sounds like we have 4. Maybe more by the day of show:) I look forward to meeting you.

Didn't you buy Tony Serno's other Pearl White 94 or 95 SC?

Bryan

Yes I did! Beautiful car I love it! Just had new carpet and headliner put in and waiting for my visors to come back rewrapped so I can put those back in and had the windows retinted cause this fl sun is brutal! Hey stupid question but do I need to send check in the mail or can I mail it and pay when we get there?

Kyle

Hey stupid question but do I need to send check in the mail or can I mail it and pay when we get there?

You need to send a check with your entry form to guaranty a place in the show field. You can enter the day of the show only if the field of 120 cars isn't full.

Bryan

not sure if I can make the show but since most of you are in florida I have 2 nice sc's a 90 and a 95 and a brand new ford sc bra and car cover all up for sale

email me xrm4x4@gmail.com
thanks, Jeff

Well it seems as if the show is somewhere around half way full already! I just recieved my registration card back and im number 57. So there is plenty of room left! Hope everyone can attend, kinda getting excited to finally meet eveyone down here!

well you know I will show up, with the car or not or maybe I will enter the truck :D we will see were going to Disney next week so were gonna have to wait to see if there is money left :eek: LOL

I'm not going to be able to do much till after December 18-27th... Ok guys, I haven't really anounced this yet but after 11 years of living in sin Joyce has graciously aggreed finally to marry this old redneck!! BUT, I'm broke till after the wedding.. Man you used to be able to do this wedding thing for like $100, this has gotten to be crap!!

Hope I can get a decent Tranny then for the 95 auto or fall into a sweet deal for a motor for the 5 speed... Oh wait maybe I should fix the truck since it hasn't run for 4 months now... everything I've got is broke, including me.. Now Joyce's GT is leaking freakin coolant up on the top and flooding out the plugs...

Man when stuff breaks life sucks...

RJ

Back