SC Shootout -- TBU Box-of-Crap Raffle

Nettlesd

Each year we hold a box-of-crap raffle at the SC Shootout.

Many of you have donated items in the past -- some cool crap that can actually be put to good use and some not so cool crap, just for the fun of it -- those sometimes being the highlight of the auction.

To keep the tradition going, we need your donations. Do you have a part or tool you don’t need, “crap” in your garage you just have to get rid of -- basically anything you want to give away?

As in the past, the box (or boxes) will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

So bring all your “crap” to the SC Shootout -- someone else’s crap can be someone else’s treasure. And remember, the raffle is worthy -- the proceeds are given to the racer who has the worst break-down.

Who bought the Ohio Box? Whoever bought it must bring it back for this years auction.

Each year we hold a box-of-crap raffle at the SC Shootout.

Many of you have donated items in the past -- some cool crap that can actually be put to good use and some not so cool crap, just for the fun of it -- those sometimes being the highlight of the auction.

To keep the tradition going, we need your donations. Do you have a part or tool you don’t need, “crap” in your garage you just have to get rid of -- basically anything you want to give away?

As in the past, the box (or boxes) will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

So bring all your “crap” to the SC Shootout -- someone else’s crap can be someone else’s treasure. And remember, the raffle is worthy -- the proceeds are given to the racer who has the worst break-down.

Who bought the Ohio Box? Whoever bought it must bring it back for this years auction.
I will stir up some crap.

count me in

I got a lot of stuff that I will start to box up for this... so get your money out and get ready to have some fun.....Rich

The Homan's will be there. Mrs. Homan keeps beating me too, so I had to get her a faster car to get out of my class since I haven't been motivated to make big changes on my car. Unfortunately her car is not a Supercoupe and won't be making the trip this year. See you guys soon!

Chris Homan

Back