V8 MN12 Calendar Ordering

Robinson

ive finally finished this calendar. i know this is SCCoA, but i figure some of you might be interested.the only way im going to be able to deal with these is through either paypal, personal check or money order. if you want to send a check or MO, send me a PM and ill let you know what address to ship to, otherwise send payment through paypal to robinson@innerlusion.com the cost is an even $20.

make sure to note that it is for a calendar and to include a shipping address. just so everyone knows, i will plan on pre-ordering about 50. then going in sets of 50 each time they print. itll just be alot easier that way.

View calendar here

http://www.fcone.com/calendar.php

Looks great!!!! I know how much work something like this can be, so thanks for doing this!!!

Thomas

thanks thomas. ive been working on this more or less since august. it turned out to be more work than i had originally thought, but im still excited about it.

picked the proof up today, here we go. the pictures were taken with my craptastic camera, so they dont do the product justice. i am very impressed with the results. ive shown a few people and they have all complimented on the design and print quality of it. the paper is pretty thick(i want to say 80 weight, but im not positive) and will stand up to a decent amouse of abuse. the binder is better than the one i had originally planned and should last a long time as well

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00016.jpg

IMG00001.jpg

[

Back