1990 Thunderbvird SC for Sale

MLTDC

1990 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe, V6 SC, automatic
White with Grey leather interior

This car is been sitting in a warehouse garage for 15 years. The car was running well prior to the head gasket needing replacement. Life happened in the middle of the repair and the car was put in a friend’s warehouse garage. The top end is off the engine. All the parts are there, except for the hood and I am trying to track it down. Make me a reasonable offer and come pick it up. The car must go ASAP as my friend needs the warehouse cleared out. Not BS, no runaround I just want this car to go to someone who can use it for parts or fix it and get it running again. As you know these are amazing cars that need to stay on the road. There are one of Fords best cars ever. The car will be available for only a two weeks and it will be gone to the junk yard.

Car Located in Calhoun, Georgia
Price: make me a reasonable offer today
Picture coming soon
Contact Michael at 770-548-4469

Do not send this to a junkyard. I dont have much room for it, so I hope somebody picks it up. But if nobody does, I may consider getting it to keep it from going to a junkyard. Please post pics for all to see.

Where in Ackworth are you? I could (but shouldnt) check it out this weekend.

Last edited:
Do not send this to a junkyard. I dont have much room for it, so I hope somebody picks it up. But if nobody does, I may consider getting it to keep it from going to a junkyard. Please post pics for all to see.

Where in Ackworth are you? I could (but shouldnt) check it out this weekend.

Don't send to junk yard... that would be a travesty. Where are you in Georgia - relative to Bluffton or Charleston SC?

Back