M112 Hybrid Group Buy Interest.

ricardoa1

I have been working with Wade at Embree/High speed lab and he is willing to make me several M112 hybrid kits if enough interest is out there. This could be another great step in performance for us SCrs. And hopefully get close to the performance of the hard to get A/R Blowers.
All that is needed from the customer is the rotor pack and front snout assembly, along with your intake manifold. In return you will get a modified M90 extended to the size on an M112, shortened snout to line up to factory belt and modified intake manifold. This blower is expected to exceed 400rwhp if backed up by an MPX or MPIII. But others will see great gains from the bigger rotors size in a stock or MPI or MPII.

The price is not set. But guesstimates will be in the range of $1400-$1600. Coated rotors would be another $100. Note that you are getting an almost complete rebuild on your blower; all you need is the rear needle bearings. But with the MPX you will get new bearing anyways. Fuel rail modifications are up the user, but not hard to do.

Ok so let’s hear some feed back guys.

Last edited:
You are using whatever M90 case you have. You dont have to send it. The intake modifications will be moving the main SC bolt boss forward and the tstat housing forward to give clearence to the longer blower. the rest of the mani is untouched and will use the remaining bolts for the SC. Inlets will be whatever you have.

It is all bolt on no welding or anything like that. You will have longer bolts to make up the spacer lenght.

Last edited:
Soon.;)
Wade is working on the mani now, he recently got it. He just moved to a new house so things are not going hyper speed. He has the pictures to send me but he has not had internet connection lately.

I apologize for those waiting for results. They will come I promise. Half the reason why I did not give up and delete this thread is because I want the see what this thing will do on my car. This last month has been hell for me, for those that don’t know, my car broke down in Carlisle PA. From what I though was the head gasket. Mind you I had just spent 2years on jack stands and almost 3k on a second rebuild, first one costing me about the same and the same down time after a Steig head swap and cam swap and no tuning.

Back to Carlisle, after a $1000 in tow expenses the engine was torn down only to find out that the cam bolt came loose broke the cover and again the cam walked and trashed the engine a third time, the block is now useless and cam is junk, pistons are scored and so on……I was face with the decision to say screw it last week and put stock parts on the car and throw in the towel….Guess what I made the dumb decision to rebuild it again and results will come, but in due time.
I spoke to Wade about my kit and it’s supposed to be complete and ready to ship today…..Pictures are up to him until he releases it and gets to its destination.
That’s all I got for now.

Note: That bolt was torque to specs, I believed my torque wrench is junk and spitting out crap #s “Note to self get a new torque wrench.”

Pics

I got some pics to give you an idea of the set up.

Attachments

• CACHG18N.jpg
    CACHG18N.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 1,437
  • CAHG2TP3.jpg
    CAHG2TP3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,393
  • CALCMTLB.jpg
    CALCMTLB.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,494
  • CA1GUDP7.jpg
    CA1GUDP7.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 2,340
  • CAXKMPT7.jpg
    CAXKMPT7.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,295
Hey i'm not sure what the actual m112 casing looks like, but I wonder if it would be possible to enlarge the blower top towards the front a little further? Looks like the small area for where top sits may become restriction at some point.

Other then that, looks like your on the right track to a nice improvement for sure. Not something I in the market for at this time, but i'll be checking on the results for future reference.

chris

Hey i'm not sure what the actual m112 casing looks like, but I wonder if it would be possible to enlarge the blower top towards the front a little further? Looks like the small area for where top sits may become restriction at some point.

Other then that, looks like your on the right track to a nice improvement for sure. Not something I in the market for at this time, but i'll be checking on the results for future reference.

chris

Air will make its way out of the front tru the stock M90 opening. It will be no issue. Enlarging the top and extra machine work on the M90 Case will bring cost up for minimal gains. This will allow you to sell the MPX or any M90 case if you chose, without hacking it. Trying to make this as "bolt on" as possible.

My car should be ready in about 2 weeks and dyno will follow.

Air will make its way out of the front tru the stock M90 opening. It will be no issue. Enlarging the top and extra machine work on the M90 Case will bring cost up for minimal gains. This will allow you to sell the MPX or any M90 case if you chose, without hacking it. Trying to make this as "bolt on" as possible.

My car should be ready in about 2 weeks and dyno will follow.

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing the numbers. That is just what I noticed, so I thought I would point that out for good measure.

Chris

Is it possible to use 25% od pulley set with that supercharger?

I quess it's ok...?

And the pulleys' position will remain same...

Back