Special Thanks To All

XxSlowpokexX

Off course there are many people to thank for making this a great event and I will certainly leave out a few. But for now Id like to personally thank Ralph for hooking us up once again with some fine amsoil and car cleaning products to raffle off, Bill Evenoff at Supercoupe performance for donating some items including tensioner pulleys as well as car cleaning products, Dave Ward for getting Advance auto to donate a few buckets (literally) of car cleaning products. Just as I said last year. We should support those that support us

THANK YOU!!!!!

I'd also like to thank Chris,Dave, Ken, Ralph, and the other various people who made the BBQ, cruise and various other events come together. Next year will surely be better.

Now for various things..in no particular order of importance..Feel free to add

1) Focus club. For Making us realize that our club is much cooler than most...And so are our cars
2) Tim for making us realize that beer pong is a real sport not to be taken lightly
3) Chris and the Carlisle PD for making us realize the more you drink the less alcohol content in your blood
4) Sports Emporium for making us realize that we need to bring our own good stuff next year
5) That a bag of nuts can literally be a bag of nuts
6) That Teal cars are the bomb diggity

:O)

And a big thanks to Damon for making MOST of this actually happen! Mad props. . .

Now where are the pictures?!

And a big thanks to Damon for making MOST of this actually happen! Mad props. . .

I second that! None of this would have happened without Damon taking the lead. Here's a few more observations....

Always check Damon's fuel gauge BEFORE lining ten cars up for a rolling cruise! :D

Not only can Ken make it to Carlisle with one car and not have trouble, he can actually do it with TWO!!

Teal still rules although black got a reprieve this year!

Anyone else have the name Owen Brock stuck in there head?!?

Last edited:
Pics, or it didn't happen:D

We have pics, but they "might" have to post on TBU. I think a couple of them have SC's in them.....right Pat (crack photographer).

Definately like to thank:
Damon for organizing this
Ralph, Bill Evanoff, Dave Ward for give aways
Focus group for the entertainment...especially when your hot girl friend thinks SC guys are cooler
Mid Atlantic crew for test tube shots and that those guys are always pulling out the beer pong table on a moments notice.

I am probably forgetting something, but I am still too tired to be working today.

Just a few......

Attachments

• IMG00034-20110604-1409.jpg
    IMG00034-20110604-1409.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG00031-20110604-1249.jpg
    IMG00031-20110604-1249.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG00033-20110604-1249.jpg
    IMG00033-20110604-1249.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 131
ok one more.......

Chris was cooking up some Tuna steaks

Attachments

• IMG00036-20110604-1505.jpg
    IMG00036-20110604-1505.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 95
Nothing like

Saw where Daves hand was in the pic!!!! :eek:

Anyway, thanks for the great time and teaching my son how to play beer pong (great education at 12!!!) and the perfect sitter (FIREWORKS!).

The Canadian girls told me the the Focus's were nice but the Super Coupe was BIGGER and rode much better!!!!! (read into it). :)

Lets plan for a monster Carlisle next year!!!

Don

Saw where Daves hand was in the pic!!!! :eek:

Don

If it's the picture I'm thinking about, unfortunately, that's Kenny's hand, not mine!! Actually, BOTH of his hands are in rather interesting places! :D Good to see you this weekend Don. We'll have to see that we can come up with for that Ocean City meet. That sounds like a blast!

DW

I have to agree that special thanks has to go to Damon for motivating us to attend, getting the trophies and scheduling the bumper go-karts along with other things I am sure he is guilty of to make this event a success. ;)

Thanks Damon!

I am sure there are a lot more Super Coupes close enough to Carlisle that we can get more than 15 cars to this show next year. It is pretty embarrassing that there have been more Pintos at Carlisle the last 3 years than Super Coupes. (JMO)

I counted 20 SC's on friday! Maybe more Saturday? Regardless you are 100 percent correct. We really neeed to get more people interested in the car!

That was a great show once again. Also a big Special Thanks for bringing it together and putting forth the extra effort. Damon,Bill, Dave just to name a few.

Maybe we can actually have our little Supercoupe get together towards the end of the year in a central location as Don and I mentioned. Like one day thing nothin to crazy.

Here you go!
I might still need further proof since his black car no longer has XR7 wheels and I've never seen the white car before....maybe a picture of each car with Ken standing next to it with today's paper and his insurance card :p

I had two cars at the World Ford Challenge in St Louis one of the last years and Tony managed to get a trophy for my 95 :)

Back