Who's car is this? (CT)

Swap out your interior and you will have a very sweet ride.
The styling parts are cool.
You can borrow my durango to go pick it up. ;)

Also dont give out the link if you want to bid or buy it. It will only hurt you more. ;) If you are just curious then link away.

Jay he mentions something about a cage in the car. Sounds like a perfect donor car for all your go fast goodies. If the paint is as good as the pictures then the car looks to be very nice.
The Xenon front dam and Cervini spoiler along with the Cobra R hood sets off the car just right.

Plus that color is less maintnence then black.

or you can just paint your car black again an pay the same amount of money for a paint job. :(

89 is the best year for quality and performance some say...

I was just curious more than anything. I really like the 92-93 cars since the taillights are different. Plus, it's got more miles than I'd like.

I've been trying to find a good donor car for a long time, but coming up short. The paint on any car needs to be a 9 out of 10 at the min. Lower miles are a must. Otherwise, I could just paint mine, paint would be mint and I'd be done with it. I've got a lot of little things that would take a long time to swap over.

Either way, if I get a donor, or paint it, I'm looking at around 3K +. That's my budget for now....:eek:

Looking at the picture more, I'd guess the paint-job is less than stellar. Looks like they sprayed right over the side moldings and also sprayed over the handles.

The good news is that it doesn't have those stupid corner lights. But I think the wing and the nose are atrocious. That hood is questionable. Just not my taste.

The cage is cool, but I plan to install one this winter anyways. I think mine will have removable side bars, as well as a removable center bar so the back seat will be semi-functional.

I have seen that car before I just can't remember where.......damnit

i think its boby sacier's cousin, i forget his name.. ive seen the car before the cage, the paint needed to be wetsanded and buffed for sure, do to orange peel.. the kid had so many plans.. i guess they fell through though..

btw: whats up guys..

Last edited:
Back