ebay 95sc

95 sc

uh oh, low coolant light and check gauges. oil pressure says L too! boost gauge out of whack! i was thinking of maybe bidding butttt Hello, I bought the car Can I get your phone numbe? I would like to talk to you about these Super copes to get familiar Thank you

uh oh, low coolant light and check gauges. oil pressure says L too! boost gauge out of whack! i was thinking of maybe bidding butttt Hello, I bought the car Can I get your phone numbe? I would like to talk to you about these Super copes to get familiar Thank you

oh hey thats awesome congrats on getting it. i forgot after typing what i said that sometimes the check gauge light messes with the other ones, at least in my experience it did. have you ever owned a sc before? i didnt have the money to ship the car up here to oregon so financially wouldnt of worked for me.
sure my cell is 9713296019, i do have to say that many people on here are really great and know a lot about these cars, i would go through threads on the site and whats really great is all the people on here who try to help. ive learned a lot over the few years on here.

Nice. It looks in really good shape too. I wonder how it ended up being at a donation auction, my brain isn't working today so I can't remember exactly what those places are called. Either way it was a great deal running or not running

Back