knightrider

I'm going to give it a chance, the mustang is bada$$ but i was a big fan of the original Knight Rider, so i'll see if i can stand it, lol. I'm sure it'll be good :)

How have i pissed on you? i just said i'd give it a chance. weren't you looking for opinions? i'm confused.

not on polls but the whole sccoa site,you say try, then do it i sure will give it a tryone more thing i do not cry to the mods i say what is on my mind.why do you think i got a vacation.i dont want another but good lord something has to give.

not on polls but the whole sccoa site,you say try, then do it i sure will give it a tryone more thing i do not cry to the mods i say what is on my mind.why do you think i got a vacation.i dont want another but good lord something has to give.

Lol, that was actually all directed at Mr. Demmitt. Not you. in the other thread i was just messin. Have you seen the Midwest Chapter forum? 99.9% useless crap, lol.

MR,Demmitt is a friend of mine so be cool to him to,every one else post what they want,what is different about him and me posting,heck i even got it over my pics.

MR,Demmitt is a friend of mine so be cool to him to,every one else post what they want,what is different about him and me posting,heck i even got it over my pics.

Pap, you just stole your own thread and turned it into something different! Thread stealer, lol.

I rarely ever can sit down and watch any television unless I find a day of old westerns on a Sunday afternoon. If I remember I will check out the new knightrider.

yes i do agree with that i did mess this one up,i thought i was on the other page mabey it has something with all the meds the doctor has me on right now 27 pills a day.that to much for anybody to be takeing.

Are you feeling better? I try not to ever take any medication, seems like they get you hooked on that stuff and you never can get off it.

I had a hernia surgury back in 06, and got some pain killers to take. I tried to tough it out, but I had to take a couple that night after the surgury. Damn pain brought tears to my eyes, so I gave in.

Your surgury was obviously a lot more severe then mine. I think the psychological affects would be just as bad as the physical affects in a surgury like yours.

Last edited:
dont know if you know or not lot of junk on here about it i had to have my right leg removed less a month,i know about the hernia surgery had 4 last one put that mesh in me,that is a bad pain.

Back