parting 35th Anni - Chicagoland

35th

This car has them all......and in very good to good condition.

From the door panel inserts, to the fender emblems, hood emblem, tail lights.............they are all there.

fenders

The fenders are...uh.........toast, the emblems are fine.
How's.....$25.00 for them plus shipping? Say $30.00 total? Ron

How's the engine wiring? I have a guy that might be interested in the wiring to the EEC along with the EEC. He might also need some other top end parts if you're willing to sell them.

I need the black center seat belts that are under the rear passenger seat, left side. Basically the female end of the belts. I couldn't get the black ones out of my parts car due to rust.

Let me know,
Todd

Last edited:
35th

Hi Todd...the wiring is a nightmare...............a poorly installed alarm/etc. causes a lot of odd problems.

Let me take a look at the seat belts and I'll get back to you. IF.....they are good they are yours for the taking.

As far as engine parts.........I plan to keep the engine/etc. as a spare.

Seat belts

Hi Todd..............I got them out today and they are very nice and undamaged. Let me know when you can drop bye fior them. They are yours to take. later, Ron

Parts

A quick note....the radiator does not leak...it just looks like it's in kind of sad
shape.

Dash cluster is promised...and I'm keeping the engine.

Ron,

I'll try to get out there sometime in the next week to get them. I'll let you know early in the week.

-Todd

Roof

The cover plate was missing when I got the car, the mounting piece was cracked in two pieces. I have only the switch.

Parts

The sway bars are leaving this week.

The "L" brackets for the rear fold down seat are gone.

Last edited:
Back