What is this connector for? (pic)

CaifanSC

SCCoA Member
Doing some work/cleaning on the Teal car and saw this connector. It's located in the passenger side, under the A/C compresor, right next to the jackshaft puley. Upon closer inspection, I found that it's zip-tied together because it's broken. I found the base still atached to the metal body (marked in yellow in last pic). Does anyone know what this connector is for? I want to try to get the replacement so I can fasten it back to where it should be.

Thanks!

My my....that little sucker is popular this month!!!

That's where the short harness to the passenger o2 sensor, oil level sensor, and knock sensor connects to the main harness.

I assume there's a connector there so they didn't have to include the oil level connector for cars without VMM.

My my....that little sucker is popular this month!!!

That's where the short harness to the passenger o2 sensor, oil level sensor, and knock sensor connects to the main harness.

I assume there's a connector there so they didn't have to include the oil level connector for cars without VMM.

Aha! That rings a bell now...thank you, sir! Now I can start looking for it so I can replace it and securely fasten it where it belongs.

Back