WTB IRON 8.8" IRS housing ASAP

SEDUCE

Hey guys i am chasing a 8.8" IRS iron housing
If you have a complete diff i will take it but really only chasing the casing (housing) as i am putting a spool in it.
Willing to pay for postage if you have one please PM me

REQUIRED ASAP

Hey guys i am chasing a 8.8" IRS iron housing
If you have a complete diff i will take it but really only chasing the casing (housing) as i am putting a spool in it.
Willing to pay for postage if you have one please PM me

REQUIRED ASAP

Getting this mailed out in the morning.
Have I misread this?
Do you only want the case and cover?
Want me to open it up and pull the ring & pinion stuff out of it to save shipping on something you are not using anyway?

The other reply here has a Spool you were talking about.
Please let me know what besides the housing and cover you need off this so I do not waste your $ shipping parts not needed.
I will pull it apart and ship only what you need and refund the difference in shipping you already paid for.

Getting this mailed out in the morning.
Have I misread this?
Do you only want the case and cover?
Want me to open it up and pull the ring & pinion stuff out of it to save shipping on something you are not using anyway?

The other reply here has a Spool you were talking about.
Please let me know what besides the housing and cover you need off this so I do not waste your $ shipping parts not needed.
I will pull it apart and ship only what you need and refund the difference in shipping you already paid for.

Yeah only need the housing and cover please if you can take the pinion and crown wheel out would be good.
I am chasing a full spool for it if someone has one.
Regul8r your inbox is full to.

I have a mini spool for 28 spline axles if your interested.
Set up ring gear carrier.

Was this a spool for IRS or solid diff setup? if IRS did you get the c clips inside cut your self as no one seems to sell spools for the IRS diff??

When I did this years ago I had to machine the grooves for the circlips in the my mini spool.

I used a full spool with 31 spline cobra axles and didn't make any provisions for the clip. No problems here, till the ring gear broke.:D

Back