Great meet guys

Sweet90SC

Howdy,
Had a great time meeting everyone today sorry I had to take off before right at lunch my sick child turned out to be a 4 year old thowing a tantrum:mad: ....Oh well Happy Fathers day I guess:rolleyes: ...same to all you other dads out there...and mothers too nice meeting you all hope to do it again soon...

Lake Care till later
Rick:cool:

Great turnout, great meet

Everyone seemed to have a good time despite the heat. I have to get the pics developed so it'll be a bit before I post mine. RJ and some others with digicams will likely have some up soon. Thanks to all those that traveled a long way.

Let's try to get together in or around November again, it will be better when we're not so concerned about finding some shade. :). Dan H

man i wish i could have made it. i didnt get the new alt until 2 so it was too late to make it to the meet. the good news is that i got it in and the car runs like a champ so far. make sure you guys get up some pics so i can see what i missed. i hope we get another one planned soon. brian

I had a good time. It was nice meeting everyone. Should we post pictures in a seperate thread or just in here? I'll get them later when I get the camera out of the car.

Oh, and I think we need a website. :) SCCoS!

Checking in

Hey guys and gal,
I had a great time meeting everyone and seeing everyones cars. It was well worth the $40 in gas and a blowing up my AC . Hope to do it again soon. The heat didn't bother me that much.

Hurry and get them pictures up!!:D I wanna post em on my site.
Also for those who took regular pictures I would like to have some and I'll pay postage or whatever for doubles.

A web site would be great, maybe we could all donate some money towards a domain name to.

Until next post,
Jeremy

P.S. If anyone has AOL or AIM name could they post it so we can get in contact if necessary...mines svtxr7 (used to own a 88 cougar xr7)

It was really cool

It was a pleasure, It was worth it just to be in a line of 15 sc's rolin down the street, that was fun. You guys were all great it was nice meeting all of you! And I got finally got to see a sc decked out, mine is the only one thats not stock ive ever seen with my own two eyes. So guys it was fun. next time I wasnt to go to the track though...:D i know I sound like a broken record:rolleyes: Thanks for everything guys (and gals) Mike yates

blah blah

The track sounds like a good idea to me...even to just watch for those who don't want to race....
Lessonintorque, were those your sunglasses that I put on your windshield, also did you go chase that v8 t-bird when he passed us?

Yea he did

when that guy chirp by us I thought lesson was gonna blow up under his rear axle ...HAHA!!LOL!!...man I think the nearly S*** shen he saw he was surrounded by SC's:eek: ....Don't think he'll be pullin any of that again very soon...once Lesson tried to revamp his bumper:D ...the guy made for the hills....

v8 bird

I saw lesson chasing him around a bend in the road and didn't see what happend after that...I was stuck at the back of the pack

Who was the guy that had the car craft mag with the 89 bird...I forget his name.

Rick, I may have to steal that supercharged emblem on the dash idea...with your blessing of course, or not:D

Last edited:
Absolutely

Be my guest Jeremy....I think Dan (Onequick) actually had one on his deck lid if I'm not mistaken...Although I know you already stenciled yours..Remeber It's from a late model Buick Regal:rolleyes: ...But sure looks good fits perfect:D

Well, I just got back to Ocala. No, I didn't have any problems. I hung around at the Mustang cruise until it ended and the went back to Bryan's house for a little AC TLC (thanks again Bryan) that will be greatly appreciated during my next week down here in the heat.

Anyway, it was great seeing all of my old friends (no Dan specifically mean you) and meeting new ones. I hope you guys don't think I'm going to make all of your meets. You should really try to make it more often than the once every 2 or 3 years that I come down.

And thanks again Mike for the wonderful directions :p

Kurt, we're going to miss you at the next meet, it's not too often we have a 12 sec SC and a guy who's been through the in's and out's of tearing these cars apart and putting them back together. Who knows though, maybe someone in our ranks will have a car that fast someday (aside from Bryan's Cobra, but he cheated, heheh, J/K Bryan, killer car).

Great hanging with you on your Florida stay, I hope you and Jenn have a blast for the remainder. Scya on TBU chat.

I think we finally kick started this puppy (SCCoS) back to life.

Yep those glasses were mine

Thanks for saving my shades, I appreciate it! And of course it was me chasing that v8, no one else is would be that stupid.:p But I gotta live here and I cant have that kid going around saying that he drove past and tried 10 SC's and no one romped his a$$,

Anyone know the guys name that brought that car craft mag with the SC in it...I think he had a 35th SC...I wanted to ask him something.

TbirdSC93 said:
Anyone know the guys name that brought that car craft mag with the SC in it...I think he had a 35th SC...I wanted to ask him something.

That was "Jake" and his wife Jeremy... Looks like we missed a couple of drivers on the sign in sheet... I'll have to do a little investigation..

Dan, what was the guys name with the Red 90 SC that was up for sale??

I didn't notice this new post last night till after I'd already posted on the other one we had going....

It was an absolute blast to meet everyone... We definately will have to do this again come Nov. or Oct. Thanks to all that attended and a special thanks to KurtK taking time out of his family visit to join up with us on our meet and show us what a 12 Sec car looks like congrats on that BTW!!

I'm on a dial up here at the house, I'll get something done with these pictures tomorrow from the office....

Back