low mileage 35th's out there.

pro street rich

so what kind of mileage are being found out there for 35th car's. I know Kurt K did have a low mile one but just wondering what other cars are out there. I did find one with 3,300 miles on it for sale but just thinking there has to be others as well. So what do you all think???...Rich

110k on my Anny, but give me an minute and I can make a spare speedo say any number that makes you happy...

not what I am talking about

110k on my Anny, but give me an minute and I can make a spare speedo say any number that makes you happy...

The over all condition of the car would show the difference..This one I found still has all the markings and decals on it...Rich

Rich,
I still have my 35th. It will turn over 12k the next time I drive it. I'm sure there are still more low-mile 35ths out there, but most will probably only be known when the current owner passes away and their family decides to sell the car. Or the owner is waiting for a market that isn't there yet--and that is an optimistic yet.

I would need a phone number then I can text them to you....Rich

Posting them here is fine, same as you've done in the past I think. I'm sure others would love to see them too, thanks, but if that's an issue, I understand.

Ken

Last edited:
Back