Here with another sc

thundermax

Well, 3 years later I was foolish enough to buy another sc, my third one. I was originally trying to find another daily driver, but this car turned out to be too nice for everyday use; this will be my weekend only car.

I don't have any pictures of it right now but will get some on saturday. The car is 1990 white on blue cloth w/sunroof, automatic. It sat for 4 years under a car cover, it's a good thing that the old owner started it up once in a while and put stabil in the gas tank. I literally took the cover off the car and drove it home 1 1/2 hours really easy without any boost.

The car is 100% original and is in mint shape, I don't plan on doing any performance modifications to it at all; I just want to change the balancer out to BHJ while the old one hasn't failed and put some solid rubber motor mounts on it before the hydraulics fail and cause damage.

Anyways, I'm really excited to be back with an sc and would like to bring it to the shows in the future.

Max... congrats on the purchase of the SC and welcome to the White SC club:D Please post pictures when you have a chance. By the way how many miles on the odometer?

Bryan

Max,

Congrats on the purchase! I too welcome you to the white owners club!:D Where do you live in Tampa? Would love to see pics when you get them up!

Kyle

Thanks

I live in Brandon I-75 and US 301; I actually live and work in Jacksonville now, but I come back to Brandon on weekends. The car is staying in brandon at my parents house in the garage so I can't get any pictures until this saturday.

The car has 121k on the odometer; its only a 2 owner car and the last time it was titled was in 1994. I think that white is a really good color for the car and now we should have 4 white sc's in FL chapter.

I'm really excited to do some work on it this weekend. I will go through it and change all the fluids, fuel filter, spark plugs, reseal all the IC piping. Good thing is that this is not my primary vehicle and I can leave it appart and not have to worry about it. I learned from my last sc's that you should have a backup vehicle if you're going to own an sc.

Sounds like a nice find and of course the perfect color :D

Looks forward to some pic's.

Flip

Oh and you're right, keep it stock. :)

Last edited:
Max,
Welcome to the White SC club! Although mine is a daily driver, it still looks good and is real clean. My red 91 is the current garage semi queen :eek:
Look forward to seeing pics & in person one day.
Glenn

As promised here are the pics. I just got the car put back together after doing: motor mounts, plugs, wires, belts, few tensioner pullies and ext...
The car is not detailed, I just gave it a quick wash and vacuum.

100_1051.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1052.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1055.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1053.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1054.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1050.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1065.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1056.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1057.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1058.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1059.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1060.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1061.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1062.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1063.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1064.jpg
[/IMG]

My motor mounts were shot and the oil pan was laying on ps lines:
100_1066.jpg
[/IMG]

The SC looks great Max! I'm kind of partial to Oxford white exterior with Shadow blue interior SC's:D Kind of reminds me of why I bought my white SC in the first place.

Bryan

Back