Quad Cities area help.

lurch256

So I think i blew my head or head gaskets this weekend and need someone good with SC's to take a look or get me a new engine to drop in. Does anyone know where I can get an engine and/or a good mechanic on the easten side of Iowa?

So I think i blew my head or head gaskets this weekend and need someone good with SC's to take a look or get me a new engine to drop in. Does anyone know where I can get an engine and/or a good mechanic on the easten side of Iowa?

We could possibly help you out but it wouldn't happen for a month or so. Changing the H/Gs is not a big problem .... just time consuming. Our only Problem is that we have 3 in front of you and we do these in our spare time. As Spring approchs, spare time gets very scarce and we are building two SC to Drag Race this year.

i will see what i can find around here, but let me know more about these work days.
Work days are usually held at my shop in CR. They aren't really scheduled....we just have one when we all have small jobs to do that we need help with. We usually have two or three per year.

Back