(SOLD) Part liquidation. Engine parts, FMIC, axles, driveline pieces

BlackbirdSC

I have to be honest with myself and admit I'll never get the 95 SC performance modified like I had the 91. All the pieces I had on the 91 need to go, fast and cheap. I have so many things, I'd actually like to just dump chunks to anyone with a couple dollars. It's not the money, I don't have space to keep this stuff.

I do not have any body or interior pieces. Don't ask, I won't respond.

Not all inclusive, but big items. The car sat for 10 years since last legally road driven in 2007. I did drive it 20 miles before dismantling it in 2016. Parts have sat since.

• .020" short block - will need gone through it had about 50k miles. TRW L2496F pistons modified with a step dish for SC capable CR of about 8.5 and with circlips for 95 floating rods (done with ARP bolts). Crane reground cam. 210/319 HR1 Intake lobe and 220/310 HR3 exhaust. .552/.536 lift with 1.73 rockers. Stand size crank, BHJ balancer, 94 windage tray. modified pulley for 8 rib jackshaft belt and 10% UD accessories, Iron Flywheel, used Centerforce 2 clutch. Comes with a free, cleaned 94 block to reuse the pistons and Felpro upper and lower gaskets sets.
    $300
  • Magnum Powers FMIC kit with Mr Gasket 14" pusher fan option. All the tubes, connectors, intercooler etc. Some rust on the chrome pipes and will need a new steel or alum flat to hold the SPAHL puller fan $300
  • ESM Dominion III M90. The good- special ported, side reinforcement plates and titanium snout shaft. The bad - the coating on the rotors is flaked off and probably needs bearings. It still made 17psi on 10% OD last drive. Don't believe anyone that says you can turn it 28% OD. Comes with a welded and port matched MP intake and BBK 75 mm TB. I have 3 - 10 rib pulleys, 2.85, 2.95 and 3.2 that go with it and a 10% jackshaft pulley. Also have a few aluminum tensioner pulleys custom coated with a wear coating that could go with it. Ohh.. and MP heavy tensioner springs never installed.
    $300
  • Custom lower intake and return plenum - Had these made by a member of the site 15+ years ago.. Randy I believe... the lower has the rear opening welded and enlarged and the return plenum has been welded/enlarged and the opening is 3". I have the adapters to fit it to the FMIC. Included a set of Accel 48# injectors (that will probably need cleaned), a Mallory adjustable FP reg and 2 brand new in box Accel 48# injectors. $250 and prefer to sell with the FMIC.
  • Pair of Raxles heavy half shafts. These are the 'good' ones when he still used the OEM outer CV joints. Pair $100
  • Pair standard half shafts. Good shootout or drag strip spares $20. Free with the Raxles as a package
  • Rear knuckes with KVR drilled rotors. Will need to at least beadblast the rotors. $50 pair
  • New in box brake hoses and couple parking brake cables. Pay for shipping and my time...
  • Bare 94 block. Cleaned and crack checked like the other one, but has more surface rust. Will need re-shot blasted by a shop. $50 comes with a 90 Std steel crank (might need turned or polished) and the windage tray $75 for both.
  • pair of core 94 heads Pay for shipping and my time...
  • modified heads from short block above. 1.84/1.56 Ferrea valves. Will need valve job and probably new springs and rockers. It has modified pedastal mount, adjustable BBF rockers. Come with Comp Cams 1 piece pushrods . $100

I will deliver the engine/blocks up to 4 hr drive from 16033 for gas money. I really would prefer to sell as much as possible in big chunks and just get rid of it. I can't bring myself to scrap what could still be used.

Last edited:
Interested in the Raxles can you post some pictures of them.

Outside of the CV joints has rust, the parts inside the center or hubs are clean. Boots are intact.

Attachments

• 20180729_144334.jpg
    20180729_144334.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 156
  • 20180729_144323.jpg
    20180729_144323.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 20180729_144315.jpg
    20180729_144315.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 156
Everything sold as a lot, thanks for looking.

Zimmer, I think you know where everything is going and where you'll be able to find the Raxles. :)

Back