DYNO Day

plev72

Hey guys, sometime in late January early February I expect my car to be hitting the dyno. I talked with someone who has quite a bit of familiarity with our SCs (and who shall remain nameless for the moment) who said he'd be willing to come out here with his car and help us get ours dyno tuned. I have a shop in mind (as it is across from the shop doing my car). I'm curious as to whether anyone would be interesting in getting involved in a dyno tuning day in South Scottsdale (not far from the 202)

Paul

cool

Cool, that sounds like a good idea.
Any idea on the cost ? I presume that i would need a chip or at the very least an EEC tuner on hand.....

Andrew:cool:

yes

Yes I would be interested cepending on the price and if he can use the eec tuner. I am sure Mark may be interested as well.

Chuck

Yeah, that's actually going to be the goal... I need to get my EEC tuner sorted out... I will provide more info when I've got...

Paul

looks like the shop is planning to "engine" dyno my engine ... as opposed to a chassy dyno, not certain how they are going to swing that, but Sports Car says that the shop they are going to have dyno the engine has all of the cabling and etc... I'll be very interested to see what kind of numbers we get Gross... I'm still planning on looking around for a chassis dyno as well though... probably looking at a mid-late February time frame, or possibly as late as March (hopefully no later than that as I'd like to get my car (which may actually be done someday) debugged...)

Paul

Last edited:
Holy crow Paul, I don't know how you do it, I would have gone completely bug-shite by now. Can't wait to see it leave that place under it's own power though.

Back