New Super Coupe owner

ThunderChecken

1990 SC 135K New black carpet, new tires, new brakes, new "true dual exhaust" with flow masters, new springs/struts, cold air induction, 10% SC pulley, new AC compressor, accumulator, orifice condensor and AC hoses, new headlights, parking lights, new serpentine belt, new water hoses and water pump, new billet harmonic balancer, high volume intercooler fan, new engine mounts, new door and trunk rubber seals, new radiator:) And pulls very nice !!

She is a nice one , More pics to come Monday ;)

newsc3.jpg

newsc2-1.jpg

newsc1.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that thing looks unbelievable. Looks like it has 40k miles! Good luck with it. I'm in the process of purchasing a white/red 89' with 44k that was on Ebay and didn't sell a couple of times. I haven't owned an SC since my first one was sold in 2003. They are fun and comfortable cars. Enjoy.

Tommy

Thank you much guys for the kind words , The guy turned down many offers , Just wanted to make sure he got it into good hands . I was the lucky one :)

Just wondering if that Chin spoiler from SCP is a good investment to put on .

Crappy cell phone pics :rolleyes:
121810195820.jpg

121810195837.jpg

121810200001.jpg

Last edited:
Has a new paint job too..Or at least front and rear bumpers at a min. Looks real sweet for sure and I see a few mods under the hood as well

Like I said over at "the other place", lol. Looks like a very nice find, I wish mine still looked anywhere near as good as that one.

Hood too!

Has a new paint job too..Or at least front and rear bumpers at a min. Looks real sweet for sure and I see a few mods under the hood as well

I agree, looks sweet that's for sure!
I'm guessing new paint on front/rear bumpers AND hood.
Gotta love the 100% factory stock look also!!!:eek:

Thank you guys for the kind words. And Thank you for the "search" I have found some nice info here. I.E getting the oil change light reset, and cleaning the coolant tank overflow contacts for the light :)

Going on the SC

The first of the year, Letters installed & Black molding on doors painted white ;)
scletters003.jpg

Pic of the "Birds" in the center caps (Color washed out in the pic)

image_3542.jpg

Installed front air dam after temp gauge does not get to halfway
airdamSC001.jpg

100% factory original look!

I agree with the-big-e!
Instead of painting the hard rubber side moldings,
which I would think would be a biatch to get right,
I would paint the accent stripes in the front & rear
bumpers black. Would look real nice IMHO.
Also, then it wouldn't be so obvious they've been
repainted.
The opinions expressed in this post may not agree
with everyone, to each his own!
Jeff

You no I am beginning to agree with you guys , She already looks about back to the original look. With the black back on the rear & fenders I believe I will go with that, But the front black takes away from the 3 opening on the top of the bumper IMHO so I am going to leave that off
newt-bird001-1.jpg

image_3531.jpg

Last edited:
I like the Side trim painted white along with the door handles:D. You did get the best color ever.. Oxford White..

Attachments

• DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Its back

Next up is the SC lettering on the back & front my friend at Kevin Harvick Racing is a pro at putting decals on so that is her next date ;)

bird01142010001.jpg

Nice day here in Carolina :cool:

1152010002.jpg

1152010003.jpg

Lettering on back , Did not like the SC on front .
1162011002.jpg

Chrome Tips
1162011006.jpg

1162011007.jpg

Last edited:
Back