mp front mount intercooler and a 2400 stall convertor and fly wheel for sale

Greg Coleman

I have lost interest in my 94 bird very clean and rebuilt 430 pluss horse motor never seen a winter and my never seen a winter 89 xr7 and I have parts new never used. I have the front mount intercooler mp used in great shape with a rad attached that does not leak. I changed the coupler hoses and made them a little bigger so they don't come apart very very good shape make an offer. I have a brand new 2400 stall convertor and marauder fly wheel to go with it never used built by dirty dog make an offer

You said you I've a engine for sale? If so, pm me with specifics. I may take it. Or, parts.....

By the way, why did you lose interest? What happened?

Last edited:
Gregs mixed pics 024.JPGGregs mixed pics 021.JPGguys sorry I didn't know this would get so much interest so I will put up pics by this Sunday of all the parts. I'm really busy but there is nothing wrong or bad with any of my stuff its still all like knew and when I put something in I do it right with no problems as I am a licenced body man now for 36 years.Get the pics up by sunday and don't forget the Canadian dollar is only 80 cents to your dollar.

Last edited:
View attachment 63555View attachment 63556guys sorry I didn't know this would get so much interest so I will put up pics by this Sunday of all the parts. I'm really busy but there is nothing wrong or bad with any of my stuff its still all like knew and when I put something in I do it right with no problems as I am a licenced body man now for 36 years.Get the pics up by sunday and don't forget the Canadian dollar is only 80 cents to your dollar.

are you parting the entire car? or just the intercooler? If youre parting the car I wouldnt mind taking those clear corners and headlights off you :D

Back