project....

stephens89sc

well the exhaust is off, and so is the gas tank i called ford and the bushing costs 35$ its the upper passenger side bushing that needs to be replaced and also i bought some new u-joints that im puttin in..... anyone got anymore ideas while thae gas tank is out????? anythign thats good to replace????

And the `sock' at the end of the fuel pump, which is T-bird spec. :) Also check for oil then was flinged from the tailshaft housing seal, if so you may want to think of that seal...

Also i hope you marked the dive shaft.. or least it they (the drive shaft flange, and rear end companion flage <?? terms> still have the stock paint daps :) )

which kit would this be?? from MN12 proformance??? Only kit i know of that comes with the correct `sock' for this application... if you go to like Mopac, Best buy, ect.. and ask for a 190/255 fuel pump for a `ford' your most likely get a sock for a mustang.. whish i the wrong one, and chances are you'll suck up air in a good corner if your tank is low enough.. and if your in boost when that happens.....

HAHAHAHA SO NOT FUNNY TIM.

u used to race and ur tellign me uve never speeded on the road hahaha i doubt it just like everyone here most of us have been goin that fast one time or another. i just took it 2 far and i was a ******* idiot for that and i realize that.. hense the reason why i apologized to my mom and we made up.

and i havent started the u joints yet but what do u mean by marking the driveshaft? u mean take it apart and make shure it goes in in the same place?

Kevin: Autoperformanceengineering.com (82 for 190, $92 for 255).

Stephen Crist also sells the kit, $100 for the 255lph

*prices in usd*

Dude! Shorten those tips!
They stick out way to far.

Unless thats the way you like them???

I also have an extra upper part to those bushings you need.
let me know if you want it or not.

Last edited:
Step: If you haven't taken the diveshaft off yet... Just make shure there's marks or make them so that the driveshaft is bolted back on the Diff the same way... But check for the Factory paint Dabs on the two mating flanges ...

Ryan: Hmm cheaper up here.. i think i paid $100 CDN for my 190, and i think the sock you can get from ford like under $20.. and you don't have to pay shipping, duty :) and he won't have to wait 1-2 weeks :)

Hey guys ... just FYI ...

If you do get a "Mustang" pump and need to order the T-Bird sock by itself, the Ford p/n is E9SZ-9A011-B. Wholesale on these from Ford of Canada is $26.68. Ford doesn't even keep them on the shelf at either of their Canadian depots, so give the dealer 3 or 4 days to get one out of the U.S. if you order it.

cheers
Ed Nicholson
SCCoO

edit : I've ordered one of these to keep on the shelf at the dealership, so if anybody ends up stuck for one, drop me a message.

Last edited:
The kit from AutoPerformanceEngineering comes with EVERYTHING you need. Sean and I just installed his 255 forced induction pump which he ordered from there, and the sock was included.

Ed is right though, my Mustang pump came with the wrong sock.

Back