feeler thread

5speedxr7

I'm going to be putting up for sale my wifes 96 Tbird.
the add will be going up on Kijiji as soon as I get the rockers fixed up. (maby next week)
want to post here to see if there is any interest.

its a black on grey cloth 4.6 LX
sunroof, power every thing.
high KM's at around 250 000. runs mint no smoke trans shifts perfect.
the guy I bought it from this spring, used to be a ford tech, he now teaches at a hight school. he bought the car when it was traded in at ford after its 3 year lease with some old guy, so I'm the 3rd owner its been well cared for and has mostly highway KM,s (the guy I got it off of commuted from cambrige to london. and my wife commutes from london to mitchell, about an hour drive one way) gets great milage for a V8 the wife gets around 550 per tank (60L tank)

the bad,
-cruse does not work but I have another switch to go on,
-drivers power seat mover really slow and needs some assistance. but I have a brand new oem power assemble to go on.
- abs light comes on code says that the right rear sensor needs to be replaced, I have 2 used sensors to go on
-rockers have some rust. will be fixed before sale

as you can see I have the parts to fix the major problems but have not the time to do the work

I'm going to list it at 2500 cert and etested with the rockers repaired or 2000 as is also with the rockers repaired.
all parts are included to fix the other stuff but they are not safty issues so if you want me to do it all I can but for some extra cash.

I'll try to get some pics up. soon

Back