can't update my homepage

mywhite89

I think the reason is that it shows that I havent paid my yearly dues yet. Whenever I try to login to my members page, it doesn't let me. I payed my yearly dues the day they expired, but everyone seems to be a little behind which is fine. I have e-mailed out my problem, with no response.

Chris

Something has changed with one of the vbulletin releases, looks like the last time someone updated a page was December 2007, it is going to take me a while to figure out how to modify my scripts.

resetting my password didn't work. I'm sure you'll get it figured out. Thanks for the help.

First time I noticed the problem was at work. I came home and got right on without a problem. Figured it was a problem with the computer at work. Guess not. Maybe that will help you out a bit, I don't know????

Chris

Ron is looking into it. The scripts for the page have stopped working with some recent VBulletin upgrades.

Ron reported the issue earlier in this thread.

Ron, any new break-throughs on solving the issue on logging in to make updates? If you reset my password again, I would like to try logging in to the update page again. Last time, I changed my password back to normal before trying to log into the update page. Don't know if that would make a difference, but it might be worth a try.

Just wanted to let people know that I was able to update my members page today. I'm not sure if the guys fixed it, or it fixed itself but I appreciate it. I like to keep things updated on it every once in a while so I can actually keep track of what I have done to the car! I've probably missed a couple things but oh well.

Thanks again,
Chris

Back