[SOLD] 1991 Ford Thunderbird SC 5-Speed

it doesnt matter...its more than I can sink into one...even thought it is RichardM...and I am sure its a good car

Hey guys Im working on getting it sold already. I have a buddy of mine over here with me that is interested and am trying to work out some details with him. Hopefully a new edition to the club soon.

Misc part list added to original post

Finally went though the old parts pile. Added the listing to the original post.

For the time being I’m NOT interested in selling this stuff piece by piece. I’d rather it all went at once. :(

P/M me if you're interested in parting with these items separately:

Dash Bezel P/N F1SZ-63044D70-A still in Ford box
Driver side power window panel (no electronics) P/N E9SZ-14528-B in Ford box
Passenger side power window panel (no electronics) P/N E9SZ-14527-B in Ford box
Fog Lamp/Ride control insert P/N E9SZ-6304722-A in Ford bag

Thanks,

JD

Nice car, I wish I didn't have my foxbody mustang right now or I would be interested.
Stay firm with your price, you should easilly be able to get what you're asking for it.

I also live in new mexico so maybe i will swing by and check it out. one quick question though. how did the mains start leaking with just 30k?

I also live in new mexico so maybe i will swing by and check it out. one quick question though. how did the mains start leaking with just 30k?

As far as I can hypothesize the seals were scratched when the motor was built. I have no reason to believe the crank has walked.

Please drop me a message if you want to take a look at the car.

Last edited:
Back