Clear Taillights

aceraso

Anyone know where i can get clear taillights for a 95 Super Coupe. also want to know if i can get Xenon headlights for the car.

You have to look around for the headlights but thankfully :) no one make clear taillights for 89-97 Birds (I had to say that. I hate those things)

the ricers think it adds 10hp...and when they put those stickers on there.....at least 50 more horses

hehehehehe

Nope, no clear taillights, and thank god

As for the xenon lights, all they do is glow blue, so get em on ebay. They won't be any brighter, but if ou want to pretend you have hid, go for it

Are you Serious?

I mean really, a Thunderbird SC is about as far from a rice burner as you can really get. Why would you wanna do something like clear tail lights and "hyper white" lights? If you're gonna do that, sell the car to someone who will appreciate American power and luxury, and go buy a Civic.

Well i like te Blue/White headlight bulbs. i have them in my car and you can see so much better than that crappy yellow faded look of a normal bulb....

as far as cleartail light..no

did you change the lenses too. i mean the blue white bulbs wouldnt go clear through mine cause of the lens cap is so dirty

you want bright lights?

Go to www.scperformance.com and click choose vehicle. Then choose the SC, then select electrical from the list. There, you can buy 80 watt low beams, and 100 watt high beams for our car, as well as a special wiring harness that increases the voltage to the bulbs higher than stock so they are whiter and brighter. I did this to mine, and it looks almost like driving in daylight. I've actually been pulled over before, because the cop thought I had my high beams on when they were my lows. There is also a way to have both high and low beams on when you flick on your highs, but I forgot where that info is. Hope that helps!

one more thing....

if you want to make the lights a little brighter right now....get some acetone (nail polish remover), and a little plastic polish. use the acetone on the headlight lenses and then the polish and it will make those cloudy lenses almost as clear as new.

nice photoshop work!

playing with the hue and saturation? I turned my car lime green one time just for the hell of it.

Thank God for No RICE on a bird

Thank the maker that no one has tried to defile the American Muscle by "ricing it up"!!!

I'm still trying to undo the "ricing" that the previous owner of my bird did to her. He had the neon in the passenger compartment, and it was a crappy job at that. He also had some pretty badly done wiring for his "piss poor" stereo system as well.

Just because the "Ricer's" like the look of the clear taillights, doesn't make them right for a Bird. Those things would be almost as sacriligous as trying to put on those wheels that stick out from underneath the fenders on a perfectly good SC.

If you feel the need to defile a perfectly good and worthy SC, I agree with one of the other posters.....Go buy a Civic!

I THINK THOSE CLEARS ARE SWEET

PEOPLE ALL AROUND HAVE THE CLEAR TAILS

I know that this post will get people on my a$$, or might even get me banned, but here we go. This is not directed toward anyone in particular, so don't anyone take it personal. My last intention is to offend the members of the club who have helped me with my car. Anyways, here we go. (By the way, my car is NOT riced out, so don't get the wrong impression).
If I own an SC and want to put clear tail lights on it, I should be able to.

"If you're gonna do that, sell the car to someone who will appreciate American power and luxury, and go buy a Civic."

Why? As long as it's his car I think he can do whatever he wants to it. Heck, he could even put a big, bright, neon green hippie rubber daisy on the hood. If that's not your thing, cool. Just don't bash someone who owns an SC and doesn't share your tastes in automotive appearance.
Just my .02.

thats what the hell im saying,i mean my car probably looks better than all these guys and the appearnace would like way nicer with clear taillights,im not a car guy at all,i dont know **** about cars and i dont even know what ricing a car is,but if it means it will look dumb,then these people have no taste.

i really wish they made clear tail lights. i would buy them right now just to piss everyone off.

if you don't like clear tail lights, fine, but there is no need to get on someone eleses ass because they do. the man asked if anyone made clear lights, not do you think they are stupid. i think the stock 16" sc wheels look like ****, but i don't go telling everyone there cars are ugly and they should burn the ugly wheels.

this isn't inteded to piss anyone off, which i am sure it will though, but i think people need to think about things before they say them. it is apparant that the so called 'ricers' are not this forums favorite cars, but it should be obvious that they are more popular than our cars and most other cars. There is a reason that the aftermarket parts offered for 'ricers' is endless, and the sc's have a couple dozen parts available. People need to give others more credit for the work they put into their cars regardless if it is your thing or not.

Back